If you are a specialist and would like to apply for accreditation at Port Macquarie Private Hospital you can complete our online eCredentialing Profile.
Please email your AHPRA registration number, the specialty you are requesting accreditation for (ie Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Assistant etc) and a contact phone number.
Send your email to: email@example.com
Please note as part of the application process, you will need electronic versions of your Medical Indemnity Insurance, CV, Working with Children check etc, in support of your application.
Application Review Process
- Upon receipt of your completed online application profile and support documentation, a review will be undertaken by the Hospital CEO and your referees will be contacted to request a formal written reference.
- Once all information is completed, your Specialty Medical Advisory Committee Representative will then review the completed profile, documentation and references considering your requested Scope of Practice in line with the RHC Facility Rules.
- At this point, a temporary appointment may be granted for a short period of time. Applicants will be notified in writing.
- Supported applications are then forwarded to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee meeting for review, followed by their recommendations to the Ramsay Health Care Board for an initial appointment.
- Applicants are notified in writing whether their appointment has been ratified by the Board or declined, once the review has been fully processed.
Please note: that as the credentialing process can take some time to complete, as much notice as possible is requested should you be seeking an appointment at Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
If you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact the CEO or Executive Assistant on 02 6582 9868.