VISITOR INFORMATION UPDATE
When you visit our hospital, you’ll need to use the state government check-in app. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in Australia, we also recommend checking if any visitor restrictions are in place before coming to hospital. You can do this by calling us or checking our COVID-19 information page.
The safety of our staff, patients & visitors remain a top priority.
In response to COVID-19, we have updated our visitor guidelines.
- Hastings Ward / HDU 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day including public holidays
- Rehabilitation Ward 3 p.m. - 8 p.m. Monday to Friday. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday & Sunday & Public Holidays
- Up to 2 visitors per day – must be the same two visitors for the entire patients stay
- In some shared rooms there may be a need for patients to have visitors at different times so we can maintain social distancing
- Children under 16 years old are by exception only and must be approved by an executive team member on a case by case basis
- All visitors must complete the QR code prior to entry, perform hand hygiene, maintain social distance and wear a mask (a cloth mask is acceptable)
- Do not visit our Hospital if you are unwell
For more information on the visiting restrictions, please contact Port Macquarie private Hospital on 02 6582 9800.